Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Sometimes I really like my job

This morning started off with me giving a camp tour to a group that is coming out in early May, we walked all around camp and finally ended the tour up at the ranch. We stopped to look at the horses and found ourselves discussing logistics while petting a very large horse and a very small ugly donkey we named Gus. After the tour I came back to work in the office. I went to the back office to ask a quick question, instead of an answer I was handed an Indian squaw dress a sheet of paper with music lyrics. All of the sudden I get to be in a commercial. It ended up being a remake of an old coke commercial where we sang something about wanting to build the whole world a home and furnish it with love. It had to be the cheesiest song ever. My favorite part was that another one of the "actors" in the commercial happened to be Joel Hanson from PFR, he was wearing a tight see-through white shirt and a pair of American flag zubaz and all this happened before lunch. Well that's all I have for now, cheers, I hope you have a fantabulastic Tuesday.

No comments: