Monday, April 14, 2008

Numero Uno

So Jess you got me thinking about doing a blog and I get too bored waiting for you and Dave to post new ones that I decided to start my own. I had a hard time coming up with a name cause really how do you name one if these things. I decided to go to one of those websites where you can find your Gangsta name and I was gleefully surprised to find that there were lots of different names to choose from . The names I got to pick from were Gangsta "Jimbo the Crack Smoka", Taxi Driver "Chow-Chow Johnson", Pirate "Jelly Wrist Eve", and Mafia "Fancy Pants Lucia" which is my favorite of all the choices so I dubbed it the winner. I dont know how good I will be at this but I thought I would give it a try for a while, so blessings upon you and have a splendid Monday.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

HA! I was wondering how you came up with that name. I totally love Jimbo the Crack Smoka, but I suppose the one you chose is more appropriate.