Monday, April 28, 2008

Craziness

This weekend turned out to be pure craziness. 4 different groups, some who have not been on site before, lots of activity requests, lots of activity cancellations, tons of snacks, and an annoying amount of snow, mud, slush, and ice. To add to the weekend festivities I found out that we have a computer virus which I am still working on, I need find and remove the virus from our sever as well as all of our individual computers and then run a few scans on our entire system. I am at the point where I think I need another vacation.
After the weekend craziness subsided and the groups left, a bunch of us went to the large metropolis of Brainerd for a night of pizza and bowling. It amazes me how terrible I am at bowling. In High school I bowled for 3 months with 3 practices a week while having tournaments on weekends, now I am lucky if I break 100. Either way it turned out to be a really good time and it made me realize that I just really like my friends. Which brings me to tonight, we were all sitting there hanging out when Charlie announced we were going to have a birthday party for Jordan and I on Monday night(strange because my b-day was a month ago). So tonight is my birthday, lisa made a cake and there will be bunches of snacks and lots of people which will add up to an all around good time.