Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I need to vent

So i haven't blogged in a long time but this one is going to be a doozy. I have had this awful recurring cold for the whole month of February and now it is still in full swing at the beginning of march. I played broom ball on Sunday and I snapped something in my knee and I am so sick of the hurt knee road, also from that game I have this nasty green bruise that looks like it is dripping down my hand. Right now I am taking care of a couple dogs, i have already had to clean up vomit and yesterday one of the dogs ripped apart the family heirloom bible. I am not a pet person, i like dogs when they are someone else's and when they are outside. My Dad lost his job but praise the Lord we think he has another one lined up. My brothers apartment building burned down on Saturday, he lost everything. He is staying in a hotel trying to figure out what to do next, he has to quit this semester of school which is a huge bummer cause he is almost done. I am behind with everything at camp. I hit a deer last week had my car appraised yesterday and then last night I was driving and I noticed that there is a hole in my windshield. Things are falling apart at our local church and camp is doing what they can to help. and yeah that is pretty much life right now, i think I need a nap.

1 comment:

Jweaver said...

sounds like you need some girl time.. I will do what I can! Janet to the rescue! Also, and probably more importantly, I am praying for you my friend. Much love:)