Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It's a wonderful life

So I definitely grew up a city girl, that is no longer who I am. I was talking with my friend Kelsey the other day and we decided that we just don't fit anywhere. I spent this last weekend hunting. It turned out to be a pretty easy weekend for me, I went out with my friend Dale we sat in the stand for 30 min I shot a deer and that was pretty much it. I got a little button buck, I have only shot a rifle 3 times in my life and I got a deer with each shot. Dale and I think I might have shot 2 deer with one bullet but we searched and searched and couldn't find the other one. Here is a picture of bambi.

So I also have a pretty interesting job sometimes. Today I had to figure out how to send a woman a case of breast milk that she pumped through out the weekend. I have decided that I don't want to deal with or even think about breast milk until I am a mother someday. Those phone conversations were a little bit awkward.

3 comments:

Jweaver said...

hooray for killing bambi!Good job Ray. And wow, you do have an interesting job.. who would have thought working at a camp would require you to have to ship breastmilk?

Jessica said...

You crazy kid. Never a dull moment...

Stephanie M said...

flippin hilarious~ the breast milk..sorry, it is! and how did you do it?
I am also amazed at your mad gun skills!