Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Motherhood

I really don’t feel like my life is all that blog worthy right now so you get to hear about the mundane. Yesterday I watched our Adventure Director’s kid during the day while I worked. It apparently was my responsibility to watch him because I had the audacity to schedule a group of 45 people for the ropes course on a Monday. It made me really glad that I don’t have kids yet, someday hopefully, but not yet. I gagged a lot, there were lots of boogers, smelly pea baby food, one really nasty diaper, very little nap time and very little work done. The kid is the cutest thing ever I just don’t think my stomach is ready for motherhood.

2 comments:

Jweaver said...

oh no, sounds like your poor gag reflexes sure had a workout! Which is worse, taking care of kids or walking down 8th avenue?

Fancy Pants Lucia said...

8th avenue is worse by far