Friday, June 13, 2008

What could be

I have very sad news...Bob's trailer was hit by a tree he woke up with just enough room for his body, if he were sleeping in any other position his body would have been impaled by a log. Luckily he made it out with only a few scrapes and bruises.

I didn't get to eat out of my squishy bowls this morning, I forgot that I planned to go to breakfast with Callie.

I told Janet that I would show her how fun it would be for Her and Christ to get a blog so here it goes:

[Fade into a 3rd floor Brooklyn Apartment]

Chris: I woke up this morning to the stupid cat playing with a ping pong ball, I decided that that was it and I gave it to the family across the street. It is safe to say that I will never see that cat again.

Janet: Dubs is missing and I am sad.

Chris: I wish Rachel lived in New York she does a mean Turtle Face.

Janet: I wish Rachel were here I miss her and I am sad.

Chris: I drank a bottle of XXX Vitamin water and I bought new shoes today.

Janet: My Shoes broke and I am sad.

Chris: Blogging is way better that I thought, I am going to do this every day.

Janet: Chris and I have a blog and I am happy!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Sorry to hear about Bob's trailer, but glad he made it out ok. Loved the "would be" Janet and Chris blog. They NEEEED to start one. Hint hint wink wink Janet.

Jweaver said...

I am at work and I just read your blog. In my attemt to muffle my laughter (that in any other setting would have been really loud if left to it's own will) I believe I just chortled. Chortle, chortle, chortle... haha!!
I love you Ray

*J